Regional manufacturing hubs
Our regional manufacturing hubs provide a place for local manufacturing businesses to receive expert advice and support to transition to advanced manufacturing.
If you’re ready to grow your manufacturing business, our regional manufacturing hub teams are here to help.
Each hub offers access to a wide range of services including:
- Business development programs
- LEAN manufacturing workshops
- Introduction to digital technology workshops
- Assistance with grant writing
- Business-to-business mentoring and networking, Mentoring for Growth
- Improving supply chain capability
- Sustainability seminars
- Assistance to increase access to national and international markets
- Skills development and training programs
- Coordinated access to existing and emerging trade and professional skills
- Improved access between business and research
- Support for industry recognised skills and certifications
- Awareness of advanced manufacturing
- Technology demonstration days
- Industry 4.0 seminars
- Virtual and physical tours of advanced manufacturing businesses
- Hosting of international experts in advanced manufacturing
- Events and workshops on advanced manufacturing, automation, robotics, Internet of Things
Find out how our manufacturing hubs are making a difference and supporting manufacturers and businesses across Queensland.
Browse our success stories.
Find your local manufacturing hub
The manufacturing hubs offer training, business development programs, tailored advice and play host to a regular program of workshops and events to help your business grow.
The hubs also have strong links with local universities, schools and TAFE Queensland to develop a workforce with strong skills in science, technology, engineering and maths.
TAFE Queensland Cairns Campus
Email: email@example.com Phone: 0436 814 547
Resources Centre of Excellence
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0460 022 817
TAFE Queensland Trade Training Centre
Email: email@example.com Phone: (07) 4722 5263
Last updated: 08 Dec 2021