The annual report details our financial and non-financial performance to 30 June 2022. It highlights our work, achievements and strategic initiatives, and satisfies the requirements of Queensland's Financial Accountability Act 2009 and the Financial and Performance Management Standard 2019.
History of the department
The Department of Regional Development, Manufacturing and Water was renamed from the Department of Regional Development and Manufacturing on 12 November 2020 following machinery of government changes.
The changes added responsibility for water (previously with the former Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy) and removed support to the Gasfields Commission.
Copies of this report
If you have trouble viewing or printing this document, contact us and we will supply it in an alternative format.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- There is no Queensland language services policy expenditure report for the 2021-22 reporting year
- An overseas travel expenditure report for the 2021-22 reporting year was not reported due to overseas travel not being undertaken by any officers of the department.
The annual report is an important document representing communication and accountability. We value comments and welcome feedback from readers. To provide feedback, please complete the online survey.
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of financial statements on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version.
The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.
- Annual report 2020–21 (PDF, 4.4MB)
- Annual Report 2019-20 (PDF, 1.8MB) of the Department of Regional Development and Manufacturing
Previous reports, including those from the Department of Regional Development and Manufacturing and the Department of Natural Resources Mines and Energy, are available to download from Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.
- Department of Regional Development, Manufacturing and Water Strategic Plan (PDF, 313.7KB)
- View all Queensland Government department annual reports.
- Find out more about the machinery of government changes (PDF, 476KB).
Last updated: 30 Sep 2022