We are committed to providing the community with greater access to information as part of Queensland’s Right to Information Act 2009.
Our publication scheme describes and categorises information that is routinely available through our website. Information is grouped and accessible through 6 classes:
About us (who we are and what we do)
Information about the department, including location, contact details and governance arrangements.
Our finances (what we spend and how we spend it)
Financial information about the department relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, as well as tendering, procurement and contract processes.
- The Queensland Procurement Policy contains the broader rules under which procurement is conducted by all government agencies. Each agency then has its own more detailed purchasing procedures, which sets out how their officers will buy goods and services.
- Further general information about procurement is available from the Queensland Government website.
- The department publishes details of all awarded contracts and standing offer arrangements of $10,000 and over on the Queensland Contract's Directory.
- Details for tendering opportunities with the department are also available from the Queensland Government website.
Our priorities (what our priorities are and how we are doing)
Information relating to our strategic and performance requirements, including plans, assessments, inspections, and reviews.
Our policies (our policies and procedures)
The current written policies and protocols we administer for delivering our functions and responsibilities.
Our lists (lists and registers)
The information we hold in registers required by law, as well as other lists and registers relating to the functions of the department.
Gifts and benefits register
The register shows gifts and benefits valued at more than $150 that have been given and received by the department and its employees. This may include multiple gifts or benefits, where their total value exceeds $150 in a financial year. The register is updated each quarter.
- 1 October to 31 December 2021 (CSV, 821Bytes)
- 1 July to 30 September 2021 (CSV, 955Bytes)
- 1 April to 30 June 2021 (CSV, 951Bytes)
- 1 January to 31 March 2021: There were nil reportable gifts registered for the 2021 quarter 3.
Terms of access
Unless stated otherwise, all information in our publication scheme is available free of charge.
Where possible, information is directly linked and available for you to download. If you are having difficulties in accessing any of these documents, please contact us so that we can assist you by providing the information in an alternative format.
Complaints about the publication scheme
You have the right to complain if information identified in our publication scheme is not available.
If you make a complaint, your personal information, including your email address, will be collected for the purposes of addressing your complaint as required under the Ministerial Guidelines – Operation of Publication Schemes and Disclosure Logs issued under sections 21(3) and 78, 78A and 78B of the Right to Information Act 2009.
Your personal information will be used for the purpose of investigating and addressing your complaint and may be referred to relevant departmental business units or regions for action and response. Email messages may be monitored by the department’s information technology staff for system troubleshooting, maintenance and appropriate usage.
We value your comments and any feedback you provide will be used to make improvements to our publication scheme. You can contact us at any time to provide feedback.
Last updated: 20 Aug 2021