We have a clear and positive vision for the manufacturing sector and our workshops, events and seminars play an important role in delivering on the Advanced Manufacturing 10-Year Roadmap and Action Plan and supporting Queensland companies.
Manufacturers can reserve a place at one of our upcoming webinars with events and workshops planned to recommence in 2021.
Capability Statement webinar
During these webinars you’ll learn how to create a Capability Statement that helps your business stand out and prepare for opportunities in both government and private sector projects.
Top 10 tendering tips webinars
Learn how to stand out from your competitors and increase your chances of success with our Top 10 tendering tips webinar.
At this webinar you’ll benefit from practical tips to help you prepare comprehensive and conforming bids for both government and private sector contracts.
This will cover:
- how to develop an effective approach to tenders
- how to prepare responses to key criteria
- understanding the importance of non-price criteria vs price
- common pitfalls and traps
- where to look for current and upcoming tendering opportunities
- how to make your business more visible to buyers.
For more information or to find out when the next events will be held contact the advanced manufacturing team by emailing email@example.com.
Last updated: 14 May 2021